Amptec Research Bonding Ohmmeters
Anybody in the commercial aerospace industry or USAF knows how important bonding ohmmeters are to safety and equipment functionality. You can’t ignore the applications these tools allow, from the location of cracks or other defects in aircraft wings to the detection of static interference. With the right electrical bonding test equipment, you can test any metal-to-metal connections to ensure safety and reliability. At Amptec Research, we provide bonding ohmmeters that are ultra-safe for both users and the components being tested.
Amptec Safety Standards for Bonding Ohmmeters
At Amptec Research, we never release our bonding ohmmeter models without thorough safety testing and certifications. We will always provide a copy of our safety approval, quality certifications and other documentation upon request from any of our customers.
The Specifics About Our Bonding Ohmmeter Models
If you are interested in viewing further information and specifications for each of our products, you’ll always have the facts at your fingertips. Our top priority is to ensure you get reliable, high-quality products that suit your specifications and requirements. To view further information on each of our products you can download specification sheets and manuals for your instruments.
Contact Amptec Research for a Superior Electrical Bond Resistance Tester
We have a rich history at Amptec Research of satisfying customers with trusted, industry-leading equipment for more than 20 years. The benefits of choosing our company don’t stop there. Our other offers include:
- USA-Made Products: No matter what tool or component you get from us, we can ensure it was designed and manufactured in the USA.
- Warranties: We offer a one-year warranty on our products that provides coverage in several ways. We will recalibrate the meters you order, repair any malfunctions on our manufactured parts, and cover the costs of both labor and return shipping when we complete repairs.
- Skilled Repair Department: You can’t wait when you need properly calibrated, reliable safety ohmmeters for your testing processes. That’s why we maintain a repair department that will work quickly to send your equipment back to you ready to work at the highest possible performance.
- Advice From Experienced Staff Members: Our team is dedicated to helping you find the correct package to meet your needs. If you have any questions about what accessories, such as lead sets, you should purchase contact us with your specifications and we would be happy to help.
- Custom Solutions: If you don’t find exactly what you need in our inventory, reach out to us and we’ll be happy to help. We work with our customers on a regular basis to come up with products that suit their precise needs.
Don’t take our word for it. Contact us to purchase the best electrical bond resistance tester for your application from a company you can trust.
Already Own a Bonding Ohmmeter?
If you already own a bonding ohmmeter we can help you improve your business operations and overall safety with additional products like chargers, lead sets, cases and more. View our accessories page now!